[Gpdd] Misc: has anyone made a list??

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Sun Mar 27 14:48:46 EST 2005

Hey eveyrone, has anyone made a list of all the websites that have been posted by all the GPDD members with pigtures? I remember someone saying something about that not to long ago, was just wondering if anyone ever did it. I would love to have it so I can look at all the pages that have been made.

Also, I am in Columbus, Indiana...and I am looking to adopt/buy a long haired GP or a pair. I have looked in the pet stores (i know, i know...I should adopt or go to a breeder but haven't been able to find one around here) but none seem to carry them. My mother has her heart set on one. I was just curious if anyone around my area knew of a place.

Keep up the good work on the webpages everyone! They are so fun to look at.
I love reading all your stories posted on the GPDD. I look forward to coming online everyday to read them.

Love and wheeks
Nichole & The Herd...Jake, Abby, Oreo, Reese, Flower & Gary
www.gr8pets.blinkz.com