[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Almond, Butterscoth, Cola & Darth Mall have joined

Jaime Lam lamfam at infoserve.net
Sun Mar 27 18:35:56 EST 2005

Hi all,  Our family of guinea pigs:  Almond & Cola (moms) and Butterscotch and Darth Mall (dads) have just joined this wonderful club and look forward to hearing from other "pig lovers" everywhere.  Our 4 pigs live in Vancouver in large homemade cages that almost take over the living room, but we love them dearly. Almond is an agoute Abyssinian, Cola is white haired Peruvian, Butterscotch is blonde/caramel coloured Abyssinian and Darth Mall is a short haired shiny black dude.  The babies from these mixtures have almost all been brown or black.  Not a white or yellow one in the batches.  Anyone know why?  Thanks,  Jaime