[Gpdd] Silly: Porky's Slave's Portrait of Mr. Cooders

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 03:57:46 EST 2005

Dear Pretty Porky,
     I hope you are doing well and that your fantastically artistic slave is
doing well too. Alge is sure bragging about your Mum's talent. We are all
impresed here knowing a "real artist" -- one that imparts such character and
personality to us GPs. The portrait that your Mommy-Slave Judi did for Alge as a
Valentine gift   -- right down to the detailed carrots-- dazzles everyone! (I
wouldn't mind sharing a carrot or two with you, actually!   :)   Of course you
know that the portrait unquestionably establishes me as THE alpha GP here. I
can just imagine if I ever have another portrait done -- perhaps I'll be wearing
a smoking jacket and sitting in a leather chair.
     The other Jolly Rodents think I'm having some delusions of grandeur, but
I think I'm just enjoying the moment.
     Wilson is into property maintenance and improvements -- yes, ole walk on
the wild side Wilson of Kung Fu renown! He's really smitten with that Kung Fu
Fuzzy, you know. He's encouraging her driving efforts, "she's a natural," he
says, but in the meantime he's getting in some practice of his own -- when he
isn't trying to figure out if he can use hay to mulch the front of his house.
Fuzzy sent him a new house for Valentine's Day and for him it's their romantic
little cottage for two -- or soon will be. He's come a long way from those
way back when days when he didn't think anyone, person or sow, would ever want
him as their very special piggers. But he retains that nice capacity for
appreciation.
     I guess I'll end here but wanted a bit of an excuse to write to you,
dearest Porky.

With deepest affection,
"Coody"   Jolly Rodent