[Gpdd] GPDD Misc: Pigtures

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Mar 28 12:09:48 EST 2005

I just saw your cute boys, they are so beautiful! Poor Moka got bit in
the butt all the time, bad bad Browny Boy! Moka was such a sweet boy to
Frankie and I am sorry you and your boys miss him. I love the color on
Moka a lot and I hope Browny Boy & Moka start getting along better.

Shelly Atkinson  http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/

I finally built a web site. I have memory problems with my computer at
home,
so I had to work on it at work. I have DSL there and lots of memory.
Anyway,
the site isn't finished, I don't know if it will ever be finished, but
here
is the URL: