[Gpdd] Announcement: Pickles and Nefer

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 23:50:32 EST 2005

Hi David

I'm sorry to hear of all your losses in the last few
years. They just do not live long enough. That doesn't
keep us from getting more and loving them as well.
I guess we can expect many days of grief when we have
a big herd of guinea pigs, but it is worth it. They
are such delightful creatures to have and love. I send
my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.