[Gpdd] Announcement: GI Joe has crossed the bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 00:01:27 EST 2005

Hi Donna

I so sorry that GI Joe crossed the bridge. I'm glad he
didn't seem to be in pain. He had a wonderful time
while he lived with you.
I made a scrapbooking page of him for the secret
sweetie valentine piggie program. I will take a
picture of it and e-mail it to you.
There have been many pigs that have crossed the bridge
with heart problems lately. My Jasmine being one of
them. I guess we can just be glad to have them and
love them while we can. It is so hard to loose them
though. I send my deepest condolences on your loss of
GI Joe. He was such a handsome pig!!!!

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.