[Gpdd] HEALTH: Is it mites?

Abby Property Services abby at chilli.net.au
Tue Mar 29 01:49:42 EST 2005

Hello everyone

I have a little male piggy who i havent named as yet...he is half abyssinian half crested, he has the greatest markings, he is black all over apart from one white line in his little crest on his head and one white line across his back...he is absolutley gorgeous...the only problem is my new baby has these little white specks attached to his fur on his back that looks similar to nits in human hair and it also looks as though the fur is breaking around this area but he has no actual bald patches and dosnt seem to be irritated by it...could this be mites and how should i treat it?

Thanks in advance for any advice
Kelly and my little boy who is yet to be named...