[Gpdd] Re: Announce: Brownie Bear & Butterscotch's Easter 2005 Website!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 01:56:05 EST 2005

Leah --
     Just too good!!! Had to read it to some very excited Jolly Rodents
several times, all the while knowing that they sometimes post themselves.
Obviously, they can read, but they think they're doing a number on me. They just like
to be read to!! Also, there's been talk for quite a while about them needing a
website where they can share their adentures. Maybe they think this will hurry
me.

     Fantastic job, truly. I continue to agree with whoever said you should
do a children's board book -- one or more. You have all the elements here and
do excellent camera work.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents