[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Hospital visits

Jessica McGann jessicamcgann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:54:01 EST 2005

Just want to thank everyone for their input re: my diaper query!  Who
is this Peter Gurney everyone talks about?  I will look for his books
for sure, thanks Debbie!
Lydia, I was inspired by your email  to call the hospital ... and the
number's out of service.  I've been emailing other hospitals but
haven't heard anything back yet.  Weezer and Roo are so excited about
their first jobs, they're positively anxious to get their shots and be
held by strangers!
I looked up guinea pig pet visitations online and it seems pretty
popular, actually, in case any of you also wanted to put your furballs
to work.  We'll let you know how it works out!
And my heartfelt condolences to all have lost their pigs.  Seems there
has been a lot lately, and I wish you all strength and support, and
lots of love.

Jessica
Slave to Louise & Ruby