[Gpdd] Health:Lumpy vs fat?

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:21:57 EST 2005

Hello everyone. Last night i had my new baby Otis on my lap.(3 mos old) He has a large mid-section. Its more towards the back half of his body. I started thinking, "maybe he has a tumor or something." Or, maybe he is just fat. My other piggie doesn't look like that. I have had him for only about 3 weeks and I am kind of guessing that If he had some huge growth in his body, the rescue shelter would have noticed it. Does anyone elses piggie have a lumpy midsection??  Is there anyway i can tell? He is equal lumpy on both sides. Sorry for this crazy post.
Melissa and Lemi and Lumpy Otis!