[gpdd] rainbow bridge-Pepper

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 23:46:53 EST 2005

Dear Gisela,
     So sorry for the loss off your sweet little Pepper, but I'm sure she
appreciated your having the love and courage to help her make that journey over
the Bridge. For many of us it's a difficult one with a lot of after-the-fact
trying to second guess ourselves. I hope that's not the case with your
situation, and in truth, all of us who have made it have made the the right decision
and from the deepest love.

     My sympathies are with you and with all others who have lost little
friends or have little guys who are ailing.

God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents (Always including Ebeneezer WoollyBear at the
Bridge)