[Gpdd] Health: Lumpy vs fat?

Roberta Kjesrud windpixie47 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 12:16:08 EST 2005

Hi Molly,

When Pixie was young, I rushed her off to the vet
because she seemed to be developing a large tumor on
her abdomen.  Imagine my red face when the vet told me
it was just her gut!  Unlike your piggie, Pixie's gut
is lopsided, so she looks completely distorted, even
now at age 5.  But it's all just normal gut, and it
doesn't slow her down (although it sure makes her look
comical!).  I can't say for sure about your little
one, but I thought I'd share my tale.

Roberta, for Pixie