[Gpdd] Silly: Summer Romp

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Mar 30 15:49:49 EST 2005

Wheeeeeks, fellow piggies & slaves,

Our Mom, Mary Fran, (She likes to think that she's a guinea pig too, so we pretend that she's really our mom) has been promising & promising to turn two bathtubs left over from remodeling into summer piggie romper rooms.

Wheeeeee are tired of waiting. Talk is cheap!! She keeps saying they will be full of sod/grass and and covered with a screen so other critters can't get at us.

Right now we are enjoying the beautiful SoCal springtime in our outdoor cage on top of our haybale. Right now there are cute baby butterflies all over everywhere. But it's too small. WHEEEEEEEK!!! Move over, Cookie! Brownie, YOU move over and stop blocking the doorway to the food with your BIG BUTT!!!

Mom's lame excuses include: How will wheee keep the drain hole from blocking up with dirt? Fill the bottom of the tubs with a layer of stones and then put some kind of screen over them and then the sod on top???

And then there's this one: How do wheee secure the top screen cover so it can open and close, so critters can't get at us, and so mom can get us and our food in and out. She's hoping to alternate bathtub cages so we won't "eat the whole thing" at once, and so our beaners will act as fertilizer and not just clog up the grass.

One tub is a clawfoot with a rounded top and the other a regular rectangular tub. Mom keeps complaining about being Too Busy Right Now with Tax Time. And " I promise I'll do it right after April 15th." Whatever! Wheee need your help to get her off the dime and us into our new piggie paradises. Got any ideas to help her out with the planning?

With hopeful chitters & wheeps, Love,
from Cookie & Brownie (& slave Mary Fran)

P.S. Who's up for a SoCal pignic? Wheee're in Lake Elsinore and would like to meet other SoCal piggers!