[Gpdd] Re: PEPPER was Gisela's spice of life

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 18:57:47 EST 2005

Please accept my sincere regrets on the crossing of your  little girl, PEPPER
to the other side of the bridge. To say that she was the  spice of your life
is probably very true. For I am sure that while you were  blessed with her,
she made your life exciting, ands just as pepper will tickle  your nose, YOUR
PEPPER tickled your heart. I am sure she knew how much you loved  her and that
you will miss her. From what you wrote, your love for her was more  than
apparent in that you helped her cross the bridge. I can think of  nothing more
heartbreaking than to help our little guy or girl across the bridge  because we
know that were we not to, the suffering would be too painful for  them. YOU, as
any of us, would gladly take the pain our little ones and DO  so take it when
we find helping them across the bridge becomes necessary. Though  your heart
aches for having to do that, it shouts of the love you had for  PEPPER. She is
now without that pain you took from her, she is now eating  parsley and lettuce
and is restored to a healthy time,  and she  is waiting for you to come for
her to never again be separated. Once again  I am sorry for your pain.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy,  forever