[Gpdd] [silly] Leah's Pigtures!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 30 21:48:41 EST 2005

Once again Leah, you, Brownie Bear, and Butterscotch have outdone yourselves!!  We LOVED your Easter pigtures and story!!!  I work with developmentally disabled kids, who love to hear about my guinea pigs.  They laughed their heads off when I showed them the Easter pigtures!!  (They were also amazed that there are "others" out there who are pig-obsessed!)
Oh, and as for females rumblestrutting...Whenever Corkster is in heat, Petunia chases her around and rumblestruts to beat the band!  I've seen Corkster do it once or twice.  Porky finds the whole thing distasteful, and whenever Petunia tries that around her, she gets a good nip to bring her to her senses.
Aren't guinea pigs the best??!!
        Judi, Porky, Petunia, and Corkster
 Remembering always Corky and Gaylord