[Gpdd] re: MISC: Human kids & Pet kids

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 13:20:21 EST 2005

Shelly,
I'm also 26 and have been married 4 years.  I want to
have human kids eventually because I've always loved
kids, but I love my furbabies too and if they make you
happy, good!  My parents actually are quite fine with
the grand-piggy concept- they started it, not me.
They have pictures of my boys up on their
refrigerator.  Anyway, I just wanted to say that if
you're happy with pets and like your life that way,
good for you.  Have human kids if you want them, or
not if you don't.  You sound like you have a great
life to me :-)
-Nena

Message: 9