[Gpdd] MISC. - magazine

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Thu Mar 31 15:32:09 EST 2005

I read today that someone was looking for the new guinea pig magazine in Petco. I don't know if this is the same at other stores but I called our Petco the day it was supposed to come out. The clerk told me they had a special person who delivered that type of thing and they wouldn't have it until their next delivery. I asked when that might be and they thought maybe two weeks but check first to make sure. Obviously pet magazines aren't high on the priority list.

Carla and Eager Bud