[Gpdd] misc. weight of piggies?

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Mar 31 16:29:17 EST 2005

Hi! The other night I took Albert to the vet for a "wellness check". They trimmed his nails (since I don't always do the best job), and poked fun at his name being Albert and his being kind of chubby. I heard the girl doing his nails go "Hey hey hey"! It was funny! Anyhow my question is this: What is the average weight of a piggie. He weighed 2.95 lbs. I've always thought he was actually a little small for a male piggie, but the vet said he's chubby. Not too chubby that he's not healthy, she said, just cute chubby. Anyway I was just curious what other piggies weigh. We originally named him "Fat Albert" cause he was big as a baby. But then he never got much fatter so it changed to just Albert! Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME*** and a now self-conscious Albert!