[Gpdd] MISC: Oxbow hay

Lyndsay Hunter lyndsayhunter1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 20:15:46 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
 I'm wondering...does anyone use the oxbow hay for bedding, and if so, how long does it last?  To give you an idea, we have 6 pigs in a large CC cage and we go through one large bag of aspen litter about every 5 days.  I looked at the hay on the oxbow website and they sell it in up to 50lb portions and I'm trying to figure if it's going to be worth it to buy online and pay the $23 shipping cost.  I just don't have the slightest clue how long 50 pounds of hay would last 6 poopy piggies.  Thanks for the info!