[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, G.I. Joe

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 31 21:20:17 EST 2005

Donna, Huck, and Tom, we are so very sorry to hear of G.I. Joe's
passing.  It is sad that he was never healthy, but he was so lucky that you
adopted him from the shelter and gave him such wonderful care.  We know he
knew you were doing all your best for him, trying to lessen his wheezing
and cure his bumblefoot -- no doubt he felt all of your love and
concern.  We are glad that you were able to cuddle him before he passed
away; we are sure he had a safe and peaceful passage to the Bridge.  Please
accept our condolences on his loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed