[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS - Pignic

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sun May 1 19:53:22 EDT 2005

Hello to all Piggies and Slaves - I think memorial day  would be a good day
to declare a pignic day!  On that subject, does anyone  live in Illinois or
near there?  I live in Joliet, about 40 miles southwest  of Chicago.  I would
love to get together with some other slaves for a  pignic.  E-mail me privately
or on the digest if you live close enough and  would like to pignic together.

Condolences to all who have lost beloved piggies  lately.  We are sending
healing thoughts your way.

Wheeeeks and Piggy Kisses,

Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico,  Snickers, Princess and Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_ (http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_
(http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/)