[Gpdd] SILLY - Memorial Day Pignics

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun May 1 18:33:38 EDT 2005

Hi Mary Fran and All -

Except for the fact that Memorial Day isn't a holiday everywhere in the world, it WOULD be great to have a planetary Pignic Day declaration.  Maybe a Worldwide Peace Day or something like that.

And because Memorial Day evokes the thought of barbeque, at least for me, here's a suggestion for all y'all vegetarians out there.  (I'm not, but I understand that many rabbit/piggie people are...........)  You can grill carrots and treat 'em like hotdogs.  They are good!  Check it out:  carrot dogs with mustard, onions, relish, etc.  Yum!!!  =====>  dragged off by a hook and someone saying, "Rayna, for the nth time, this is NOT a recipe list!!!"

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem