[Gpdd] I have not forsaken you, my darling!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 2 00:51:45 EDT 2005

My Precious Fuzzy,
        I have been unable to get out of my cage to write to you. Yet every
minute of very day my heart longs for you. Alge passes near my cage and I
Wheeeek pitifully, adamantly, I whistle shrilly. I rattle th cage bars --- but I
can not get these latches all unlocked. But finally, I am free for these few
moments and immediately got to the computer, my link with you.
     We must get away for another road trip soon -- Wild Woolly Will and his
wife (ahh, such a lovely word), Rocky, need some fun and adventure in their
lives. If we can get the RV again there are certainly many of our piggy friends
who would love to go spring the two for a few days. perhaps all the Penny
Giggles could visit togeether via the RV. (Rodent vehicle) Someone had said they
were being held in a half way house, someone else a safe house, yet another
person says a wonderful rescue!
     The cat approaches -- I must scramble (or be scrambled!)

Devotedly,
Your Wilson