[Gpdd] [virtual] Wisons in Love lets Pignic!!!

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Mon May 2 02:32:32 EDT 2005

Attention Wilson,

Wild Wooly Willy here,

Well you old devil!, Good ta hear from you again, and in love, I shoulda guessed.  Well I am here with my ever shrinking herd living at the Foggy Creek Cavy Rest U. It's really a 5 Star Resort just for piggies and the livin is marvelous. It almost takes the wild out of this wild ol Willy, yes sirree!  Whee have our own butler, a lovely lass named Lisa, and she has her own herd of little servants called "kids" who just tumble over themselves to make things cushy for us cavies.  Not only do they see to our every whim they parade before us all manners of vegables and toys. And they keep bringun us new piggy pals, you should see all manner of them, right now there is the most spectacklar fambly of mostly black and white Abyssinians. Those furriners are very exotic and so funny, you never saw such popcornin and cav'yn on. I think they are rescued from a circus.  And they hada real Pig here hug-O gianticus potbellied pig named Likn, but he got adopted out, sad tho, I wus begginn to like him.

Thingsa bin happnin since last whee met ol bud, I think it was the Cape Aliva trip, ahh yes!  As you know my last wee wife, Penny Pig, has gone on to the bridge to make ready for us, but whee aren't ready yet, are whee ol bud. And look at you, besoted you are! And with Fuzzy, you old scamp you. Well let me tell you havin a young wife is every bit whats its cracked up to be.  My new little wife Rocky, ahhh! Rocky you beautiful piggy, you.  Ahhm!  Enough. Lets just say she makes me need a nap!

So you wanna meet her, Fuzzy, I mean!! That sounds like an adventure in the makin.  I think whee could cook up sumpin, but I am older now so I may need some time and a lot of help. I hafta save time here for interviewing new slaves and of course Rocky takes up a lot of my time an excess engerly.

Tell me what you think about having a Memorial Day Pignic?  I heard some slaves are thinkin about one. Whee whill try to locate the RV (Rodent Vehicle) and maybe Penny Pig can see if Cap'n Jenkins can fire up the HMS Avenger to bring all the Bridge Piggies!  My ol Slave Sandy is good about writing me so whee can stay in touch.

Glad to hear from you, Ol Frin.

WWW