[Gpdd] health-baytril

Lydia Boland owsla at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 00:49:41 EDT 2005

That's how I give our guinea pigs Baytril.  I use a generic powdered
form of Baytril called Enrofloxacin.  I mix it with some apple juice
and then give it to them with a syringe.  If you got tablets make sure
they aren't livered flavor.  They do that for dogs and rabbits and
piggies hate them.

Lydia