[Gpdd] misc. shredded newspaper

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon May 2 13:00:44 EDT 2005

Everyone says about using the shredded newspaper for bedding. Don't your piggies eat it? Albert eats EVERYTHING! He especially loves any kind of cardboard or paper products. He'd eat a whole Sunday paper if we didn't stop him. I'm afraid all that paper products will clog up his intestines! We can't figure out why he eats so much paper and stuff. He's been like that since he was a baby. It's hard to find things for him to play with cause he thinks everything is food! Any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated! Take care to people & piggies!
*Jaime & Albert the paper shredder*