[Gpdd] Misc: Shredded paper

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Tue May 3 18:54:28 EDT 2005

Hello fellow slaves!
Just another word on shredded newspaper.  I am glad to hear that there  are a
lot of converts to the shredded paper idea.  It is especially nice to  hear
that it is also vet approved!  I know quite a few slaves are concerned  about
the piggies eating the paper, and I guess I am lucky because my boys do  not
eat it at all.  I do have the pleasure of my piggies chewing on  cardboard, but
not the newspaper.  I have read on the back of the carefresh  packages that
they warn pet owners on the dangers of  their pets eating  their product.  I
guess the piggies can eat anything, and it is all about  just trying things out
to see what works best for your house.  I know  owning a CC cage that carefresh
is tooooo expensive.
Good luck!
Karen  slave to Rex, Rajah, and Rocket