[Gpdd] CARE: shredded paper

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue May 3 22:54:42 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone and Everypig -

Carla - Thanks for the shout out!  Always glad to get more people hooked up with the financial miracle that is a crosscut shredder and a heap of paper :-D

Missy - I used a little carefresh under the shredded paper, just to use up the last of a bag.  If you want to have a little extra absorbancy, well...............it's a good idea.

Jaime -  I wouldn't worry about piggz chomping paper.  Every pig I've ever had (all 3 of them :-) have enthusiastically chomped the Trib.  They like to grab bits of it and tear strips (makes a great noise when you're trying to sleep :-).  I've never noticed any ill effects.  Plus, see the discussion about roving piggz chomping kleenexes like Sally in Harry and Sally.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem