[Gpdd] Virtual: Wilson is in Love-- Virtual Pignic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed May 4 01:59:06 EDT 2005

Hey you old rascal, Wild Willie --
       Great letter. I can't write tonight. Brilliant human deleted all the
email and on the reliable computer it can't  be (or maybe it can be??) called
back, while on the other it can be. During all this the clock was ticking.
       We were out your way when some of your great herd left to go with
Jennifer to start the Other Penny Giggles norther(?) herd? We made a special trip
in fact -- are you getting old and forgetful there?? Or is it that sweet young
Rocky the new wife that has your head all bedazzled. I've seen pictures of
her. Good choice tho sorry about Penny Pig.
        We didn't get to spend the time with you that we planned tho so maybe
things are all mixed up.  It was a hard time for you guys and I think you
were riding with Sandy. Under the circumstances we didn't hijack you. Figured you
all needed your time togeher. But we did spend some shared time.
       Even Lenny the Head Nurse from the UK was with us, all of us to see
you and the rest of the Penny Giggles.-- once I got from an SUV to that RV the
trip really took off. You should see me at the wheel! Wild thing! My Kung Fu
Fuzzy was there -- precious sweet side-kicking creature that she is.
       Even George the GP made an appearance from the other side of the
rainbow Bridge. I like your idea of all of us meeting up -- Ole Cap't Jenkins and
George are probably great friends.
       Are we planning this for around memorial day? -- or a day or two
sooner or later? There will probably be a lot of not-virtual picnics going on --
wonder how much participation our trip would generate. Course the pigs would
write before and after the actual trip days.
       Sorry fella, I gotta run but wanted you to know I got your message tho
it was almost lost forever!!  One of these days each pig will have his/her
OWN computer!!
       By the way all you fellow piggies, this discussion involves ALL OF
YOU!!!! We want participation and fun. Jump right into this!
Slaves too!  :)

Gotta run, Wilson and The Jolly Rodents