[Gpdd] Misc: play time outside

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Wed May 4 10:16:48 EDT 2005

Good point Jaime, play time outside is fine but supervision is very
important. I do sometimes walk inside when Reba is in her play pen
outside but I have windows around me to check on her and living in a
neighborhood is not as dangerous as the country but still something can
happen. I mainly have to watch my own dogs because they want to play
with Reba, they don't want to hurt her but they sometimes push her play
pen enough with their nose to open it and I can't have Reba running
around my yard. It's fenced but my yard is a good size and some of the
wood posts are a little old with holes that Reba might squeeze her way
out of. I rather be outside with her anyway and the play pen is big
enough to get in myself and just play with her, I just love that time
together and she seems to get excited when I get in with her, she makes
cute quiet wheeek sounds over and over again and they get louder as I
pet her and than a big whistle comes after that as she popcorns beside
me and eats her grass.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/