[Gpdd] Silly: What Hubby thinks of my Piggy

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Wed May 4 10:48:24 EDT 2005

While my poor husband is watching me give kisses to my Reba all the time
he asks Reba, "So how does it feel to kiss my wife?" So I feel bad and
put Reba down for a while and Joshy says, "You want me to kiss you now
with rodent on your lips?" "My Reba is very clean and I bet it's cleaner
than kissing those dogs," I complain. I got him used to kissing my
rodent lips but if I have litter all over me from Reba's cage he goes
on, "You either have that rodent in your hands every time I see you or
hair and litter all over you. I just ignore him and he seems to be
coming around and getting used to it, we been married for almost 5 years
and he should no my love for animals by now. I have got him trained now,
he he he he! Oh, but he hates when he sees Reba on our bed and I usually
don't let Reba on but one day she peed just a little on his pillow,
don't tell him Reba, it's our little secret. I guess Reba thought he
deserved it since he is not too fond of her. I guess Reba trained him as
well because he is coming around by putting his hand in her cage to give
her a pet on the head. She wheeks loudly, "You better be nice to me, I
know where your favorite shirt is in the closet." Ha Ha Ha, the evil
little piggy!

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/