[Gpdd] Misc: Waiting for a new family member

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 18:22:03 EDT 2005

Thank you to everyone who sent greetings and condolences upon the passing of
our dear little Goose. No one can replace him but while his brother, Sonic
sits silent and alone, there is good news on the horizon- we will soon have
an addition to our family. Porgie, a three yr (or maybe older) albino pig
was rescued a couple of years ago and has been in foster care since then,
waiting for a permanent home.  He has special needs (irritable bowel
syndrome) and needs his "space" in relationships with other males so we are
keeping busy making new cage arrangements and preparing fa Piggie -pool
party for his arrival.  By that I mean, setting up a wading pool on the
kitchen table where introductions will be made and parsley will be shared!
Because of our other pet-fam members, foor time is not safe, so we exercise
in the the pool!
So while we wait for our gray cloud's albino lining, we wish everyone good
health and happy piggies! Slave Celia & Sonic.