[Gpdd] Behavior: Paper

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Thu May 5 12:07:12 EDT 2005

Happy Rainy day wheeeeeppppppsssss.  I just wanted to put in my 2 cents
regarding paper.  I had an issue with sawdust and carefresh is soooooo
expensive.  I work in an office  and they shred allot of their paper
documents.  I took some home before and used it and the girls just kinda
went whatever.  I tried again last night and put in a whole mess of paper.
I mean handfuls.  BooBoo thought this was the greatest thing in the world,
and when I put my hands in it and rattled the paper at her that was too
much.  She popcorned and jumped and did a 180 and was doing the popcorn
thing while shaking her head at the same time. (that is what my hubby calls
"Buffalo style").  She squealed with delight and had the greatest time.  She
actually waited for me to do it again.  I have never seen her like that and
it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Now she loves it, and I give her
carrot chips and hide them in the paper and it gives her time to "root".
Fugly who is a little more reserved grunted with appreciation and proceeded
to lay smack down in the middle of all of it.  I used plain white copy
paper, so there is not dyes or anything like that.  It was worth dragging
that bag home and having to explain it to my co-workers. (like they have not
seen the girls pictures on my desk).  I also wanted to brag to the fact that
I have taught my Fugster to give me a kiss.  Her cage is about eye level
with me, and if I go to the bars and say "give me kisses" she puts her lips
up to mine.  Cute little pink piggie lips.  My husband just shook his head
and went back to his video game.  I am so proud.  Hugs to all and much love
to all the piggies that are with us.  Thanks to the Good Lord for the love
and trust of our furry friends.  D

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.