[Gpdd] Behavior: Cognitive Abilities

mtjaffe at verizon.net mtjaffe at verizon.net
Thu May 5 14:18:22 EDT 2005

Someone posted recently (I can't find the original post) introducing her two piggies (one was just rescued at 3-4 weeks old).  That person mentioned that she was a psych major and had tested her piggies "cognitive" abilities.  I was wondering if she would share with the list how she tested them.  I think piggies are a lot smarter than people give them credit for.  I know that my guy knows a couple of words --if you say "do you want a brush" he starts purring and runs over to get brushed.  Definitely knows the word "treat"!
Lucky's slave