[Gpdd] announcement: new fur baby

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 13:03:18 EDT 2005

Tribble and Lokai are proud to announce that their has decided to get them a little brother!

Mom is picking him up on Friday evening from a family that does not have enough time for their boy.  Our vet told the new boy's Mom that our Mom would be a good person to take in the boy.  We hear that he is named Elvis but that he doesn't like that much.  Mom said that he'll probably get a new name once he shows us his personality.  (We don't know what that is but we hope it isn't dirty!)  We're spayed and Mom told us that he is "boy spayed" so we should be able to share a cage if we can get along.

We are so excited but hope he won't try to eat our fresh veggies.  If he does, we'll just have to show him who's boss!

Tribble and Lokai
Fur Daughters to Jan