[Gpdd] misc.thanks to everyone!

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu May 5 16:43:39 EDT 2005

Hey all! Albert & I would like to thank everyone who responded to our recent posts concerning his antibiotic problems and questions about bedding. It's great to have a place to get so much help and feedback about piggie issues. I don't know what I would have done without everyones help. Worried myself to death probably! Albert is doing better now and seems to be back to his usual cuddly self.
I have another question though. Does anyone ever move things around in their piggies cages to give them some variety? Do they like this, or not like the change so much? I just thought maybe some variety would be nice. Maybe they don't get bored like us people though. Any thoughts on this subject would be appreciated! Thanks again everyone!
-Jaime Z. & a grateful Albert!