[Gpdd] [MISC] vacation for pigs and slaves

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Thu May 5 20:02:38 EDT 2005

Behind on reading the Digest, as usual.  Just got back from vacation.  The 3 Little Pigs when to stay with their Grandma for vacation.  They kept her busy with their constant demand for food, treats and clean homes!  I think she needed a vacation after the week of taking care of them!!

Daddy slave and I went to Chicago for vacation.  We did see a guinea pig relative at the Lincoln Park Zoo -- a Patagonian Cavy.  They look more like rabbits than our little guys.

Also, I found one of the TY "Pinky" guinea pigs at a gift shop -- so, of course, I just had to have it!!!

--
Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp

www.filmdvdreleases.com