[Gpdd] health: paper shredding

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 20:54:13 EDT 2005

Hi everyone this is Willie again righting, umm.. that doesn't look like it's
spelled right but what would I know.. anyways, I don't care much for the
paper shredding as the ink comes off of it and my slave Mark says that its
really not that good since he often gets complaints at his work about the
shredded paper stuff that many people are trying to use for their gps and
other rodents... I would prefer my cedar since my cage is very ventilated
and or the carefresh since the store we shop at carries it cheap... But
thats my two cents on that subject....

My slave let me go outside today in my outside cage with my little hut and
eat some of the dandelions in the yard that was yet to be mowed... It was
wonderful to run in the yard while she planted seeds in the garden.. :)
However, I was very upset this evening when she mowed the yard and cut all
the dandelions and cloves but maybe she'll get me some nice ones from the
store since those are better anyways...

Also my slave is finally moving me back to the living room this weekend and
I am extremely excited. I don't like sharing the cats litter/food room with
them. I would rather share the living room where I can see everyone. Also my
slave says she is taking me to her mom's house with them when they go over
there on Memorial day for the cookout to visit with everyone. I hope those
pesty cousins of hers aren't to annoying or I'll have to take care of
them.... evil grin... as I think of all the possibilities.. Well, I am told
I need to get off the puter as my slave has stuff to do but I will write
soon and I am also told along with the move this weekend I am getting a nice
tea tree oil bath and such.. yeah for me. Later everyone and keep writing as
I love to hear about everyone.

Willie and hsi slave Alicia