[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Hotshot

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 5 21:20:44 EDT 2005

Susi and the Okie Piggies, please accept our belated condolences on
Hotshot's passing.  We were so very sad to hear that he had an intestinal
blockage and left for the Bridge during treatment.  We know this was a
shock, and we are so sorry for your loss.  Please find comfort in knowing
that you did all your best to get him well, and he certainly felt your love
and concern.  How touching that you laid his body on his towel, and all his
piggie friends said goodbye.  Buzzerre obviously had a special spot in her
heart for him, since she sat inside his carrier for a while.  Hotshot was
lucky to have such a wonderful human and piggie family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed