[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Oreo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 5 21:22:44 EDT 2005

Renee, we are so very sorry to hear of Oreo's passing, and we send our
belated condolences.  Yes, sometimes a piggie will be eating well one
evening and then suddenly leave for the Bridge the next day.  We are sad
that Oreo's passing was so quick.  Please know that he enjoyed every day
with your family and that he was so lucky to be a part of it.  We are glad
that you have one of Oreo's sons to remember him by, and we are sure that
Oreo is now safe and sound and happily eating at the Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed