[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Danielle

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 5 21:17:54 EDT 2005

Sandy, it was with sadness that we read of the sudden passing of
Danielle.  Please accept our belated condolences.  It is wonderful that she
lived to be a Senior Sow, but we know a piggie's time with us is never long
enough.  It was very sweet to read of her smile -- what a lovely memory of
her.  How great that her friend, FeeBeep, was adopted by Lisa and now has
met Misti.  Please know that you gave Danielle a wonderful life and that
she knew how much you loved her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed