[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Goose

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 5 21:29:18 EDT 2005

Celia, please accept our belated condolences on Goose's passing.  It was
with sadness that we read of how he'd been reunited with his brother,
Sonic, and then suddenly passed on.  Please know that Goose was so lucky
that you rescued him and know that he enjoyed his happy days with you, no
matter how short the time.  We are sure that he was so pleased to be with
Sonic and to be part of your family, where he was so loved.  Yes, we'll
look forward to reading of another rescued piggie who we're sure will
become a best pal to Sonic.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed