[Gpdd] Announcement: Two new piggies have arrived!

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 22:57:23 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

I had some excitement today! Two new piggies came into my rescue. A male and female. So we know what that means... she is packing! Probably about another month. This is a back-to-back preganancy for this poor little thing. She is currently half the size of all my other pigs. I worry about her. I am going to be a bundle of nerves by the time she has them!

I renamed them Kenzie and Trevor. They are both so unique-looking! Trevor is a black and white crested and one of his eyes is blue and the other is brown. Kenzie is a reddish agouti and white crested and she is such a doll!

So I had to go around and spend extra time with everyone today so they would not feel slighted because of the additions. They all also got a smorgasborg of peppers, carrots, strawberries, and kale. They usually only get two different veggies at a time.

I just had to share my excitement with you all because I know you understand!

I will let you know once I get their pictures up.

Be well,
Lisa and the gang at Wheeks and Squeaks

Wheeks and Squeaks Rodent Rescue
www.wheeksandsqueaks.petfinder.com
Finding permanent, loving homes for guinea pigs and degus