[Gpdd] Health:Grass

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 14:14:55 EDT 2005

Carla- I don't know about an excllusivlely grass diet is ok or not, but my
vet cautioned me about feeding grass to my gps. She warned not to feed grass
from a yard that was fertilized or had pet feces or urine. I still forage
grass. plaintain, mugwort, dandilion,clover but am carefull to use veggie
wash, Both Oxtow Hay and Kleemmamma (www.kmshay.com) have some info and pics
that can be used to identify different kinds.  I have been looking thru seed
catalogs for plain thimothy grass seed  so that I can plant a small area for
outside time and also for a "window box" in winter but I haven't found any
yet. If anyone knows of a source, please post. Celia & Sonic