[Gpdd] [CARE] Male guinea pig companion?

Michelle M. Hain mishwookie at comcast.net
Fri May 6 03:05:58 EDT 2005

I recently "inherited" a full-grown male guinea pig named Frosty and am
concerned about him becoming lonely because He came from a home with
three other guinea pigs that he shared a cage with.  I would like to buy
him a "friend", but am concerned that they will fight if I get another
male.  I also don't want to get a female because I don't want more than
two guinea pigs total.  Is there any way that I can get another male
guinea pig without having to worry about them fighting?  Help!

Cordially,

Michelle M. Hain