[Gpdd] Misc. Sam and Frodo are going to a show!!

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 6 14:58:14 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Our local petstore is having a hippity hop parade tomarrow that is for guinea pigs rabbits and chinchillas, its a fair thing to raise money for the local SPCA and you can bring your guinea pig rabbit or chinchilla and they give prizes for best in show best matched pair look alike etc. anyway my mom let us sign up Frodo and Sam!! i can't wait to show off or piggys! lol. wish us luck!

Erin, Frodo, and Sam!!(Samantha)