[Gpdd] Re: [Misc] Girl pigs vs Boy pigs

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 23:46:42 EDT 2005

I have had boys separately and then girls separately, now I have both.  I really don't have any problems with either.  I think they are about the same in my opinion.  They each have their own little health problems here and there but I don't think the boys are any stinkier then girls.  Besides their poo being bigger, I don't see any other differences.

I also would like to know why some people prefer one sex over the other. Or did it just happen that way.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, and the foster piggie, Hazelnut, that still needs a home in NE PA.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"