[Gpdd] [MISC] bedding/newspaper

Robert and Patricia Oglesby rpngso at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 16:41:52 EDT 2005

I just started using shredded paper for the pigs.  They really seem to love it!  Also, a little goes a LONG way.  I am using a regular strip shredder.  I thought about using a cross cutting one, but I think that might make the little papers harder to clean up / easier to get tossed out of the cage.  The strips are easy to pick up off the floor and are staying inside the cages quite nicely.  We have two hand-me-down shredders (free!!) and are happy to now have such a great job for them.

Patricia
Harry, Velvet and Midnight