[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Julia's chirping

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 12:32:42 EDT 2005

Hi Janet-
Are you sure this is a distress call? Maybe she's just singing!
If you can't find any cause for distress, I'd say don't worry
about it. Maybe she's just serenading the others.
How do the others react? If they don't act alarmed, I'd just
praise Julia for her talent.
Hugs all around-
Susi and the Okie Piggies
(Buzzerre is our vocalist here)

“God could not be everywhere at once, so he gave each child a mother.” - Hasidic saying

“An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” - Spanish proverb

“Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” - Lin Yü-tang