[Gpdd] [MISC] Spring time pig pal exchange...

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 18:20:20 EDT 2005

To answer your question re the pig pal exchange...  the date the gift(s)
should be received by is May 30th (Memorial Day).    If for some reason your
gift is running late... just let me know and I will let your recipient know
also..   But that should be a good amount of time to ship out...   Just a
reminder to those shipping outside the country - ship early!  even to Canada
from the Usa or the other way around..    seems to take long even though
they are fairly close...

Ok!  Any other questions - let me know :)

jenna, louie, fuzzy, and max the bunny...